Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Amanda was born and raised in Southern New Jersey. She always planned to become a dentist and worked hard throughout her academic career to achieve this dream. After high school, she attended Virginia Tech and received a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry. Dr. Amanda then went on to pursue dentistry at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, the first dental school in the country. During this time, she grew to love working with children and decided to pursue a residency program in pediatrics based in Philadelphia. Recently, she has relocated to Charlotte to be closer to her parents who reside in Wilmington, NC. She is excited to meet her new patient families, explore Charlotte, and escape the snow up north.
Education & Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Virginia Tech
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Residency – St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside Of The Practice
She loves to travel, explore the restaurant scene, and spend time with friends and family. Dr. Amanda loves to read every night and has frequently received comments about how many books she reads each month. If you have any recommendations, she would love for you to send them her way. While she is extremely happy to be in Charlotte, she remains an avid Philadelphia sports team fan through and through… go birds! Dr. Amanda understands that all pediatric patients have different needs and strives to meet those needs whenever she can. She believes that although the child is the patient, the entire family is important to the overall treatment, growth, and success.